The construction of the Fiona Culottes is recommended for advanced beginner/intermediate and has a rating of 3 out of 5 due to:
- Working with Bordered Lace (optional)
- Invisible Zipper
- Facings – Waistline.
- Option of fully lined leg.
Fabric Choices – Scalloped Edge lace. (If making the lace option) Any medium weight cotton, cotton types, chambray, linen, linen types. Light to medium weight wool’s and wool mix.
Optional Lining – Bemsilk or bemsilk types, silk and silk types
Fiona Lace Culottes Feature.
- Side seam / Centre Back invisible zipper
- Option of a short or full leg lining
- Facings on waist edges.
- Separate Lining Pattern Pieces
- Option for 3 lengths – shorts, 5/8ths or 7/8ths.
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
Your PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- PDF instruction Booklet. ( 16 pages ) for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print at Home Pattern / 36 pages for A4 and US standards.
- AO Print Shop x2.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Fiona Culottes.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see what you have made with the Fiona Lace Culotte pattern. Don’t forget to tag your posts with:
#fionaculottes…..#fionalaceculottes……. #designerstitch….. @designerstitch