The Julie Blouse is designed for a soft woven fabric that will drape and flatter the body.
The construction of the Julie is recommended for very Advanced Beginners to Intermediate Levels due to:
- Convertible Collar and Facing
- Set – in – Sleeve
- Overlay Front Construction
- Convertible Collar
- Cross Over Front with Facing.
- Set – in – Sleeves or 3/4 Length
- High / Low Hem and Side Splits
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
Your PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet – ( 16 pages ) for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print at Home Pattern – ( 48 pages ) for A4 and US standards.
- AO Print Shop. – 3 x A0 pages.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Julie Blouse.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see what you have made with the Julie Blouse pattern.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with #julieblouse and @designerstitch.
Copyright.©2016 DESIGNERSTITCH. All rights Reserved. reproduction not permitted. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.