The Ravanna Wrap Pants are an on-trend fashion pant and offer 2 style choices –
The Week Day and Week End – each with a choice of tulip or straight front edge.
The pants are a “mock wrap” and wear as a standard pant.
The Ravanna Weekday offers a fitted dart shape with structured waistband and CB invisible zipper.
The Ravanna Weekend is a playful elastic waist fit.
The construction of the Ravanna is recommended for advanced beginner/intermediate levels due to:
- Waistband application for the Ravanna Weekday.
- Centre Back Invisible Zipper for the Ravanna Weekday.
- Elastic casing at waist for the Ravanna Weekend.
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the
pattern offers the opportunity to fine-tune the fit of your garment.
Fabric Choices – fabric that is very soft and flowing.
– Silk and silk types.
– Lightweight cottons.
– Rayon and rayon types.
– Crepe and crepe types
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Ravanna – and the PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 24 pages for A4 and US standards.
- Ravanna (darts and waistband) PDF Print at Home Pattern. 45 pages for A4 and US standards.
- Ravanna (darts and waistband) AO Print Shop x 4 Sheets.
- Ravanna (elastic waist) PDF Print at Home Pattern. 45 pages for A4 and US standards.
- Ravanna (elastic waist) AO Print Shop x 4 Sheets.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Ravanna.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
Check out our library of ever growing TUTORIALS and make sure you SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter to always get notified on new additions to the learning base.
I would love to see what you have made with the Ravanna Pattern. Don’t forget to tag your posts with