Make an all-eyes-on-you entrance in our Ariana Dress.
Striking, polished and elegant, our Ariana’s on-trend key feature – the FLOUNCE – is the epitome of STYLE and SASS.
- Knee Length 60cms (24″)
- Below Knee Length 72 cms (29″)
- Front Flounce Skirt
- Front Standard Skirt
- Back Split
- Cup Sizes Included – B, C, D, DD (E)
- Ability to work with structured jersey mid weight fabrics
- Neck Bind and Flounce finished edging.
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to
fine – tune the fit of your garment – Cup Sizes included
YOU are looking for a fabric that has structure.
- Scuba or Scuba Crepe is IDEAL.
- Double Knit
- Ponte De Roma
- Fibre content approx to = Polyester 95%, Spandex 5% (approx).
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Ariana Dress PDF Pattern.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 25 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 74 pages for A4 and US standards. (Cup size dependent so not all tiles will have to be printed off.)
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern . 72 pages for A4 and US standards. (Cup size dependent so not all tiles will have to be printed off.)
- PDF A0 Copy Shop. 4 pages in total.
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 1 continuous page.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Ariana.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see you in your GORGEOUS Ariana 💗.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#ariana … #arianadress … #arianaflouncedress … #designerstitch … @designerstitch