- Camisole Length – Waistline, Rib level or Bralette
- Full Brief
- Boy Leg Brief
- Bikini Brief
- Cheeky Gee Brief
The construction of the Bella Cami and Briefs is recommended for Very Advanced Experienced Beginners and Above sewing level due to:
- Stretch Lace Application
- Fold Over Elastic
- Soft Jerseys that may curl
- Good knowledge of fitting and pattern adjustments
- Modal Jersey
- Cotton Spandex Jersey
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Bella Cami and Briefs PDF Pattern.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 29 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 51 pages for A4 and US standards. (Note: not all pages will have to be printed as the pattern is cup size dependent)
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern. 50 pages for A4 and US standards. (Note: not all pages will have to be printed as the pattern is cup size dependent)
- PDF A0 Copy Shop. 2 pages in total. Each Cup Size has its own downloadable file.
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 1 continuous pages. Cup size dependent.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Bella Cami and Briefs.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see you and your Bella Cami and Briefs.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#bellacami … #bellabriefs … @designerstitch
VIDEO TUTORIALS TO HELP YOU SEW YOUR OWN BELLA CAMI AND BRIEFS
On point and very informative how-to videos detailing the key sewing methods needed to construct the Bella Cami and Briefs.
And while you are watching these great videos why not subscribe to Camelia’s channel for further fabulous how – to – sewing content.