At the moment sleeve design, shape and styling are a HUGE trend and the Brenda has you covered for 3 unique styles.
And add into the MIX Designer Stitches fabulous signature FIT and you have a dress – the Brenda Dress – that will look amazing on all figure types.
Are you ready to get your VA VA VOOM happening ?
The Brenda pattern offers a choice of styling options.
- Knee Length 60cms (24″)
- Below Knee Length 72 cms (29″)
- Bishop Sleeve
- Petal Sleeve
- Pleated Cuff 3/4 Sleeve.
- Tapered Skirt
- A-line Skirt
- Round Neck
- V Neck
- Self Fabric Tie Belt
- Cup Sizes Included – B, C, D, DD (E)
- Ability to work with structured jersey mid weight fabrics
- Facings and Invisible Zippers
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to
fine – tune the fit of your garment – Cup Sizes included
YOU are looking for a fabric that has structure.
- Scuba or Scuba Crepe is IDEAL.
- Double Knit
- Ponte De Roma
- Fibre content approx to = Polyester 95%, Spandex 5% (approx).
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Brenda Dress PDF Pattern.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 29 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 84 pages for A4 and US standards. (Cup size dependent so not all tiles will have to be printed off.)
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern . 84 pages for A4 and US standards. (Cup size dependent so not all tiles will have to be printed off.)
- PDF A0 Copy Shop. 4 pages in total.
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 1 continuous page.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Brenda.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
Check out our library of ever growing TUTORIALS and make sure you SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter to always get notified on new additions to the learning base.
I would love to see you in your SPECTACULAR Brenda 💗.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#brenda … #brendadress … brendabishopsleevedress … #brendapetalsleevedress … #brendapleatedsleevedress … #designerstitch … @designerstitch
Kelly G (verified owner) –
I LOVE having a DD cup included in the pattern!
This pattern will be my go-to starting point for many dresses to come – those sleeves!
Allison Falkey (verified owner) –
Hands down my favorite dress! I love all the options (three sleeves, two necklines, two skirts and two skirt lengths). The fit is gorgeous. Instructions are easy to follow. I have made three of these and will very likely make more.
Christine Mellink (verified owner) –
The Brenda is so versatile. And you know what, it’s compatible with the ariana. So buying them both will give you tons of options! I love it so much!
Sonia Latham (verified owner) –
This pattern is gorgeous! I love the versatility and have made so many different styles with just this one pattern! Every time I wear one of my Brenda’s I receive so many compliments!