- Lengths. 55 cms (22″) and 60 cms (24″)
- Sleeves. Full length, 3/4 Elbow, Short and Sleeveless
The construction of the Cherish Wrap Dress is recommended for Very Advanced Experienced Beginners and Above sewing level due to:
- Working with soft and slippery jersey
- Collar Application
- Facing Application
- Pleats and Drape
- Rayon and Rayon types
- Bamboo and Bamboo types
- Cotton and Cotton types
- Wool and Wool types
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Cherish Wrap Dress PDF Pattern.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 25 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 84 pages for A4 and US standards. (Note: not all pages will have to be printed as the pattern is cup size dependent)
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern. 82 pages for A4 and US standards. (Note: not all pages will have to be printed as the pattern is cup size dependent)
- PDF A0 Copy Shop. 3 pages in total. Each Cup Size has its own downloadable file.
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 1 continuous page. Cup size dependent.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Cherish Wrap Dress.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see you and your Cherish Wrap Dress.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#cherishwrapdress… #designerstitch … @designerstitch