The style of the Eleni is a huge fashion trend and this pattern offers a great opportunity to combine the many options for a fresh NOW look.
The Eleni allows you to choose amazing fabrics that can be married with interesting trimmings for cutting edge style.
The construction of the Eleni is recommended for advanced beginner/intermediate levels due to:
- Elastic Casing Neck Edge
- Optional Gathered Cuff Sleeves
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the
pattern offers the opportunity to fine-tune the fit of your garment.
Fabric Choices –very lightweight cottons, linens, rayon, silk and silk types
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Eleni – and the PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. ( 26 pages ) for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print at Home Pattern / 60 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print at Home Pattern – Tiered Gathered Cuff Sleeve / 19 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print at Home Pattern – Shoulder Modesty Cover / 4 pages for A4 and US standards.
- AO Print Shop x 4 Sheets
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Eleni.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
Check out our library of ever growing TUTORIALS and make sure you SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter to always get notified on new additions to the learning base.
I would love to see what you have made with the Eleni Pattern. Don’t forget to tag your posts with
There are no reviews yet.