Our new Emma Dress is such a modern and on-trend dress that you will have you making more than one – I can guarantee that!.
The Emma Dress features a Fit and Flare style offering a Four-Gore paneled skirt.
The Emma has the most gorgeous under bust empire detailing to highlight its soft curved shaping.
It also features contrast piping around neck which enhances the unique styling of the dress.
Add in the ruching at the bust – with contrast covered feature buttons – to finish off its entire stylish look.
Plus, the gathered balloon sleeve – which is also gathered into contrast cuff – adds to this ultra contemporary and modern look.
The Emma Dress offers a choice of styling options: ￼
1. Full Length Sleeve
2. ¾’s Length Sleeve
4. Skirt/Body lengths – 55cms (21 1/2″) or 60cms (23 1/2″)
Cup Size Choices – A, B, C, D and DD (E)
All of the above styles are completed with:
1. Contrast Neck Bind
2. Contrast Empire Band Insert
3. Balloon Gathered Sleeve with Contrast Cuff
The Emma Dress is recommended for Very Advanced and Experienced Beginners and Above sewing level due to:
Working with Jersey/Slippery fabrics.
Jersey knit fabrics – approx weight of 175 gsm – with some degree of drape are BEST with at least 50% stretch across and 25% stretch going down the fabric.
– Rayon and Rayon types
– Wool and Wool types
Composition – Main 95% with 5% Spandex.
PDF PATTERN DETAILS
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing, so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Emma Dress PDF Sewing Pattern
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 24 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home PDF Pattern. 62 pages. (cup size dependent so not all pages to be printed off)
- PDF Trimless Print at Home PDF Pattern. 60 pages. (cup size dependent so not all pages to be printed off)
- PDF A0 A/B Cup Copy Shop. 3 pages in total.
- PDF A0 C Cup Copy Shop. 3 pages in total.
- PDF A0 D Cup Copy Shop. 3 pages in total.
- PDF A0 DD Cup Copy Shop. 3 pages in total.
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 1 continuous page.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Emma Dress.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see you and your Emma Dress.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#emmadress #designerstitch @designerstitch