Another fabulous easy wearing garment the Gemma offers two fashionable and very on-trend distinct looks.
The Gemma Twist Front is a flattering shape with a quirky front twist body with a “V” shaped slim neckband.
The Gemma Twist Back has a bit of sassy-ness about it – a back twist offering a little bit of sexiness while still keeping relatively modest.
The Gemma Twist Tops – both styles – will look great in all weights of light weight jersey type fabrics.
As an added extra feature the Gemma Twist Back Top can also be cut in a light weight soft and drapey woven fabric.
- Neck Bind application
- Slightly tricky twist seam application but the instructions are very clear and concise
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to fine-tune the fit of your garment
Light/Medium Weight Jersey Knit fabrics are BEST for the Gemma with at least 25% stretch.
- Rayon and Rayon types
- Silk and Silk types
- Bamboo and Bamboo types
- Cotton and Cotton types
- Wool and Wool types
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Gemma Twist Tops.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 23 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern – 43 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern – 41 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print Shop x 3 Sheets.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Gemma Twist Tops.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see what you have made with the Gemma Twist Tops.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with