(Note: the Greta is on release price only and is not part of the Boxing Day sale – due to it being a relative new release. Thankyou)
Our Greta Dress is the perfect silhouette for all.
It is a design that is easy to wear with a modern edge – and your Greta Dress will be a design that makes it hard to forget you !
Offering fabulous design elements the Greta Dress features a V-Front cowl neckline with a ruched front semi fitted pencil skirt
that ensures your Greta will remain an eternal classic that will never date.
The silhouette of the Greta ensures that it flatters everyone curves and skims the body without sacrificing comfort and is totally on-trend.
Metallic palettes are essential and this season we are obsessing over all things shiny and sparkly.
It doesn’t matter if you’re off-duty or going ‘out’ out, metallic dresses are taking the top spot this season.
The Greta Dress pattern offers a choice of styling options.
- Full Length.
- Knee Length – 60 cms (23 1/2″) from waist to knee.
- Full Length Sleeve.
- ¾’s Sleeve Length.
- Bound Armhole.
All of the above styles are completed with:
- Full Length Dress = Lower Back Ruching.
- Knee Length Dress = Lower Back Ruching or Standard Back.
The Greta Dress is recommended for Very Advanced and Experienced Beginners and Above sewing level due to:
- Bind Application
- Working with Metallic/Sequined fabrics
Knit fabrics – approx weight of 200gsm – are BEST with at least 50 % stretch across and 20% stretch going down the fabric.
– Jersey Weight – Fibre content approx to = Polyester 80%, Lurex 15% Spandex 5% (approx).
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing, so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Greta Dress PDF Pattern.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 28 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 77 pages for A4 and US standards. (Not all pages are printed as the fronts are cup size dependent
- (Addtional Files) PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern – Front Skirt Knee Length. 24 pages for A4 and US standards.
- (Addtional Files) PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern – Back Standard Skirt. 13 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern. 72 pages for A4 and US standards. (Not all pages are printed as the fronts are cup size dependent)
- (Addtional Files) PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern – Front Skirt Knee Length. 23 pages for A4 and US standards.
- (Addtional Files) PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern – Back Standard Skirt. 13 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF A0 Copy Shop. 5 pages in total. (Cup size dependent).
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 1 continuous page.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Greta Dress.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
Check out our library of ever growing TUTORIALS and make sure you SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter to always get notified on new additions to the learning base.
I would love to see you and your Greta Dress.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
There are no reviews yet.