The gorgeous Harper Pants = Dress Pants = Work Style = Yoga Comfort
Cut in a contemporary slim fit that tapers to your body for a more fitted silhouette, our Harper Pants adds instant sophistication to your look.
The Harper Pants pattern offers a number of styling options.
– Standard Leg with optional front pin tuck.
– Faux side front pockets.
– Jeans style functional pockets.
All of the above styles are completed with
– an elastic waistband that is quietly forgiving and universally flattering.
– faux stitch fly.
– faux back welt pocket
– a choice of straight leg or slim leg widths and optional belt loops.
- Faux Back Welt Pockets
- Faux Front Fly
- Elastic Waistband
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to fine-tune the fit of your garment
Heavy weight Ponte De Roma fabrics are BEST for the Harper Pants with at least 40%
4 way stretch. Approx fibre content of: 70% rayon, 25% nylon, 5% Elastane
or 70% Polyester, 25% Rayon, 5% Elastane
(Heavy Weight Fabric minimum 340 gsm (10 – 12 ozs)
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Harper Pants.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 27 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern – 31 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern – 27 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print Shop x 2 Sheets.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Harper Pants.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see what you have made with the Harper Pants.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
And why not visit our blog tutorial for a step by step photo guide on how to create the Harper Pants Faux Back Welt Pockets.