The Ilse Vest can be made in a myriad of medium weight fabrics leaving the garment edges raw to fray or face the edges for a clean and polished finish.
The contouring of the front princess panel along with a choice of cup size pattern pieces gives the opportunity of sculpting the Ilse to your body contours.
Get creative and add your personalized final touch to the Ilse by making your own self fabric Obi Wrap Belt.
- Princess panel seams and optional faced collar
- Self fabric Obi Belt with ties
- Cup Size choices – B, C, D, DD(E)
- All seams have the option of double top stitching
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to fine-tune the fit of your garment
Medium weight non stretch fabrics with some body.
– Denim and denim types.
– Twill and twill types.
– Wool and wool types.
– Corduroy and corduroy types.
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Ilse Vest – and the PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 19 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print at Home Pattern. 61 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF AO Print Shop x 3 Sheets.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Ilse Vest.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see what you have made with the Ilse Vest Pattern. Don’t forget to tag your posts with #ilse….#ilsevest….#ilsevestjacket….#designerstitch….. @designerstitch