The Jasmine Dress is a fabulous shape that allows you to get the exact fit for your body.
The princess seam shaping of the Jasmine dress gives an opportunity for contouring and fine tuning so you can achieve perfection in your own personal styling, look and body fit.
The Jasmine offers a choice of styling options:
- Elbow Length Sleeve.
- 3/4 Length Sleeve.
- Long Sleeve.
- Princess Seams
- Welt Pockets
- Centre Back Seam
All of the above styles are completed with choice of:
- 50 cms (19 3/4″) Length.
- 55 cms (21 3/4″) Length.
- 60cms (23 3/4″) Length.
- Cup Sizes Included – B, C, D, DD (E)
- Ability to work with medium weight jersey fabrics.
- Application of curved neck band, welt pocket and set in sleeves.
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to
fine – tune the fit of your garment – Cup Sizes included.
Knit fabrics – approx weight of 240 – 250 gsm – are BEST with at least 25 % stretch across and 20% stretch going down the fabric.
- Double Knit
- Ponte De Roma
Fibre content approx to = Polyester 70%, Rayon 25% (or equivalent), Spandex 5% (approx).
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Jasmine Dress PDF Pattern.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 26 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 45 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern. 44 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF A0 Copy Shop. 2 pages
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 1 continuous page.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Jasmine.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see what you have made with the Jasmine Dress.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#jasmine #jasminedress #jasminejerseydress #jasminepontedress #designerstitch @designerstitch
HOW – TO – INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS