The Kelly Tie Jersey Dress offers endless styling choices – wear the cowl at the front or reverse it for some extra cheekiness.
The silhouette of the Kelly ensures fabulous comfort, flexible fit and is flattering but not clinging.
The side panels and ties can be wrapped a variety of different ways depending on your choice.
Tie to the front for drape and a streamlined silhouette or wrap and tie them around to the back – it all depends on your preference.
Or make the Kelly Tie Jersey Dress as a straight through sheath and team with a belt for an entirely different look.
The Kelly offers a choice of styling options:
- Front Overlays that can be tied and twisted.
- Front Cowl neckline and Back Boat Neck – can be worn either way.
- Make as the standard dolman shaped dress and wear a high hip belt.
- Working with slippery jersey type fabrics.
- Gathered sleeve onto self cuff.
- Opportunity to fine tune the fit. A good understanding of fit is essential to ensure your Kelly looks fabulous.
Please use the following only as a suggestion. Depending on your skill level you should choose the appropriate weight fabric.
Jersey knit fabrics – approx weight of 180 – 200 gsm – with some degree of drape are BEST with at least 25% stretch across the fabric.
- Rayon and Rayon types
- Bamboo and Bamboo types
- Cotton and Cotton types
- Wool and Wool types
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Kelly Tie Jersey Dress PDF Pattern.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 22 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 45 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern . 44 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF A0 Copy Shop. 3 pages in total.
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 1 continuous page.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Kelly.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see you in your Kelly Tie Jersey Dress.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#kelly…#kellydress…. #kellywrapdress… #kellyjerseydress….#designerstitch….. @designerstitch