The Kiran Dress or Tunic will be your go-to wardrobe staple and is easy to wear for whatever season.
Wear your Kiran in the cooler months with a long sleeve tee, tights and boots, or in the warmer months with some ultra cute sandals.
Add to it the ability to colour and print block and you have a fabulous funky and on-trend shape that is flattering on all figure types.
Look every bit chic and feel every bit confident and comfortable in your Kiran Dress.
The Kiran Dress offers a choice of 3 lengths:
- 45 cms (17 ¾”) (Tunic Length)
- 50 cms (19 ¾”)
- 55 cms (21 ¾”)
All of the above styles are completed with:
- Bias Trim Armhole
- Bias Trim Yoke
- Bias Trim Centre Panel Seams
- Bias Trim Pocket Edge
- Bias Trim Hem Edge
- Centre Back Invisible Zipper
- Facings and Bias Trim Application..
- Opportunity to fine tune the fit. A good understanding of fit is essential to ensure your Kiran looks fabulous.
Please use the following only as a suggestion. Depending on your skill level you should choose the appropriate weight fabric.
- Cotton and Cotton types
- Wool and Wool Blend types
- Corduroy and Corduroy types.
- Denim and Denim types
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Kiran Dress PDF Pattern.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 25 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 60 pages for A4 and US standards. (They are Cup Size specific so not all pages are required.)
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern. 57 pages for A4 and US standards. (They are Cup Size specific so not all pages are required.)
- PDF A0 Copy Shop. 5 pages in total. The base patterns are on Page 1.
Determine your cup size and then print the following for the front pattern pieces.
Cup Sizes – B Cup – Page 2, C Cup – Page 3, D Cup – Page 4, DD Cup – Page 5
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 1 continuous page..
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Kiran.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see you in your Kiran Dress.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#kirandress … #kirantunic … #designerstitch….. @designerstitch
Featuring our Camelia from Calcedonia Sewing over on her YouTube channel – fabulous sewing tips and tricks – CLICK HERE