Versatile and ” Sew ” easy to construct the Lily Wrap Skirt is based on simple pattern pieces that look amazing when cut in contrast or differing fabric prints or textures.
The Lily Wrap Skirt is easily stepped into and offers a flattering a-line effect with its interesting detail of the front cross over wraps held with hook and loop tape.
The skirt can be swung around and reversed to highlight the contrast fabric print/texture used.
The construction of the Lily Wrap Skirt is recommended for Supervised Beginners and Above Sewing Level due to:
- Cutting and Sewing Tasks.
- Operation of Sewing Machine.
- Sewing of Seams and Top-Stitching
- Final Fitting and Pocket Placement (optional).
The pattern was designed for non-stretch fabric.
Light to medium weight woven fabrics.
- Cotton and Cotton types.
- Denim And Denim Types.
- Cotton Drill (Twill) and Drill (Twill) Types.
- Linen and Linen Types.
Patchwork cotton types are ideal weights for the contrast side.
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Lily Wrap Skirt.
- PDF Read Me First – 1 page.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet – Womens -18 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet – Tweens and Teens -18 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern – Womens – 15 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern – Tweens and Teens – 9 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF A0 Copy Shop x 1 Sheet – Women.
- PDF A0 Copy Shop x 1 Sheet – Tweens and Teens.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Lily.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see what you have made with the Lily Wrap Skirt.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
Be sure to watch our gorgeous Camelia DB video review on the Lily Wrap Skirt.