The Sedona Shirt Dress is one of those pieces that’s such a great investment because you get so many looks out of one basic staple.
The shape of the Sedona is so on trend and it’s easy to see why – it is smart and chic and has the power to take you everywhere – from the office to after-work drinks – and all with the ease of it looking very chic and cool.
The Sedona Shirt Dress pattern offers a number of styling options.
Cup sizes – B , C, D and DD (E)
– 5 differing body lengths – Shirt, Tunic, Knee, Midi and Maxi.
– 3 differing sleeve lengths – short, 3/4 plus a traditional tailored shirt sleeve.
– Front Patch Pockets.
– Optional self fabric tie belt or double “o-ring” belt –
- Concealed Front Button Wrap
- 2 piece shirt collar
- Front Patch Pockets
- Tailored Shirt Sleeve Placket
- Tailored Long Sleeve Cuffs
- Buttons and Buttonholes
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to fine-tune the fit of your garment – Cup Sizes included.
- Cotton and Cotton types
- Tencel and Tencel types
- Crepe and Crepe types
- Silk and Silk types
- Faille and Faille types
- Chirimen and Chirimen types
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Sedona Shirt Dress.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 31 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern – 86 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern – 81 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print Shop x 5 Sheets.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Harper Pants.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see what you have made with the Sedona Shirt Dress.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with