Relaxed and easy wearing is the KEY to the new Shakti.
Developed for jersey fabrics the pants can be made in a myriad of fabric weights along with a range of styling options.
The Shakti can be your TNT all day easy wear garment – straight from the beach right through to relaxed work wear.
And they would easily translate into an upmarket make for dinner and evening wear.
The styling of the Shakti offers 4 different leg options- Side Ruched , Drawstring, Straight, and Bell –
Along with 3 Waistband options – Standard, Yoga, and Ruched Yoga –
Along with the option of Pockets.
The Shakti look great in all weights of light to medium weight fabrics.
- Waistband/Elastic application
- Curved Front Inset Pockets
- Side Ruching or Drawstring Lengths
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to fine-tune the fit of your garment
Light/Medium Weight Jersey Knit fabrics are BEST for the Shakti with at least 50% stretch.
- Rayon and Rayon types.
- Silk and Silk types.
- Cotton and Cotton Types
- Wool and wool types
- Bamboo and Bamboo types.
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Shakti Jersey Pants – and the PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 27 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern – 59 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern – 59 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print Shop x 4 Sheets.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Shakti Jersey Pants.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see what you have made with the Shakti Jersey Pants.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with