Flippy and flirty with a whole lot of SASS the Taylor Dress is THE dress you should have in your wardrobe.
Offering a choice of hem flounce or straight hem lengths x 2, along with a shorter elbow sleeve or 3/4 length sleeve with their own added flounces.
To finish off this stunning look the front has an added bound keyhole neck shape along with its own bound neckline edge.
The Taylor Dress offers a number of styling options and combinations.
1. Just below Knee Length with added Hem Flounce.
2. Knee Length.
3. Above Knee Length.
4. Keyhole Bound Neckline.
5. Centre Back Seam for Extra Shaping.
All of the above styles are completed with choice of sleeve.
1. Shorter Sleeve with Flounce.
2. 3/4 Sleeve with Flounce.
- Cup Sizes Included – B, C, D, DD (E)
- Bound Neckline including Keyhole.
- Lower Hem Flounce.
- Lower Sleeve Hem Flounce.
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to fine-tune the fit of your garment – Cup Sizes included.
Any weight jersey knit fabrics with some degree of drape are BEST with at least 50 % stretch.
- Rayon and Rayon types
- Silk and Silk types
- Bamboo and Bamboo types
- Cotton and Cotton types
- Wool and Wool types
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Taylor Dress.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 24 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern – 75 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern – 73 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF A0 Copy Shop x 6 Sheets. (you will not need all 5 printed – refer to printing page in sewing instructions to ascertain what sheet you will need printed for your appropriate cup size)
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Taylor.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see what you have made with the Taylor Dress.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with