- Drawstring waist
- Side and utility pockets
- Cuffed leg
- Back Mock Welt Pockets
- Working with soft and drapey fabrics
- Welt Pockets
- Front Slant Pockets
- Waist Elastic and Drawstring
- Rayon and Rayon types.
- Silk and Silk types
- Sandwashed Rayon (Cupra Rayon)
- Faille and Faille types
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 25 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 42 pages for A4 and US standards. (Note: not all pages will have to be printed as the pattern is cup size dependent)
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern. 41 pages for A4 and US standards. (Note: not all pages will have to be printed as the pattern is cup size dependent)
- PDF A0 Copy Shop. 2 pages in total.
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 1 continuous page.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
And I would love to introduce you to our Kelly G who is modelling her versions of the Varley Jogger Pants.
Why not follow our Kelly over on her IG profile at Kelly Gonthier Art where you will see all of her prolific makes and her wonderful show-and-tells for all that she creates.
camelia de bruin (verified owner) –
This is my perfect pair of comfortable pants. They are a mix of comfort and style! I love the bulk-free front pockets and of course that little elastic hem detail. Also, I must admit that the Designer Stitch method for the welt pockets is the best, I use that every time!
ninjabreadgirl61 (verified owner) –
This pattern will be my go-to pattern for woven scrub pants! Lots of pockets for things that I need when working. It’s also my go-to for quick comfortable pants. The fit is marvelous!
Lieve Deduytschaever (verified owner) –
These are super cute pants. Smooth and comfortable to wear, and with the right styling also chic.