The romantic Synthia Ruffle Top can be made in a myriad of light weight draping fabrics
that allow the gorgeous neck/armhole ruffle to hang and float around the body.
The Synthia Ruffle easily translates from a day time wearing through to a glamorous evening out.
All types of light weight fabric can be used whether you wish to use plain or printed
- Double turned ruffle edges
- Self binding at both neck and armhole edges
- Cup Size choices – B, C, D, DD(E)
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to fine-tune the fit of your garment
Light weight draping non stretch fabrics.
- Satin Back Crepe or Crepe types
- Silk and Silk Types
- Faille and Faille types
- Chirimen and Chirimen types.
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Synthia Ruffle Top – and the PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 18 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print at Home Pattern. 47 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF AO Print Shop x 3 Sheets.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Synthia Ruffle Top.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see what you have made with the Synthia Ruffle Top Pattern. Don’t forget to tag your posts with #synthia….#synthiaruffle….#synthiaruffletop….