The Brielle jumpsuit is sure to be at the top of your new season hit list that proffers chic silhouettes to weather all seasons and occasions.
A comfortable jumpsuit, your Brielle will have you looking and feeling stylish all through the season.
The Brielle is a step-in style featuring a wrap front bodice with waist tie and the leg has side pockets.
Offering flutter sleeves and a cropped leg length, she is the ideal choice for beautiful spring days.
Or make your Brielle with its longer Bishop Sleeve and slim leg for those cooler autumnal days.
The Brielle Jumpsuit pattern offers a choice of styling options: ￼
- Flutter Sleeve
- Long or 3/4 Sleeve
- Bishop Sleeve with Self Cuff
- 7/8ths Wide Leg Length
- Full Length Slim Leg
- Full Length Wide Leg
Cup Size Choices – A, B, C, D and DD (E)
All of the above styles are completed with:
- Step-in Style
- Wrap Bodice
The Brielle is recommended for Very Advanced and Experienced Beginners and Above sewing level due to:
- Working with Jersey/Slippery fabrics.
Jersey knit fabrics – approx weight of 175 gsm – with some degree of drape are BEST with at least 50% stretch across and 25% stretch going down the fabric.
- Rayon and Rayon types
- Wool and Wool types
Composition – Main 95% with 5% Spandex.
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing, so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Brielle Jumpsuit PDF Pattern.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 27 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 87 pages for A4 and US standards.
(Not all pages are printed as the fronts and front facings are cup size dependent.
- PDF A Cup supplement Trim Print at Home Pattern. 13 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern. 82 pages for A4 and US standards. (Not all pages are printed as the fronts are cup size dependent.
- PDF A Cup supplement Trimless Print at Home Pattern. 13 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF A0 A Cup Copy Shop. 2 pages in total. (Cup size dependent).
- PDF A0 B Cup Copy Shop. 2 pages in total. (Cup size dependent).
- PDF A0 C Cup Copy Shop. 2 pages in total. (Cup size dependent).
- PDF A0 D Cup Copy Shop. 2 pages in total. (Cup size dependent).
- PDF A0 DD Cup Copy Shop. 2 pages in total. (Cup size dependent).
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 1 continuous page.
- PDF Add On Flutter Short Sleeve Trim Print at Home Pattern.
- PDF Add On Flutter Short Sleeve Trimless Print at Home Pattern.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need.
Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Brielle Jumpsuit.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
Check out our library of ever-growing TUTORIALS and make sure you SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter to always get notified on new additions to the learning base.
I would love to see you and your Brielle.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#briellejumpsuit … #designerstitch … @designerstitch
Join with our wonderful Camelia to make the Brielle Jumpsuit.
Work alongside her with this entire video covering the make of the entire Brielle Jumpsuit.