Perfect for any occasion our Monique Jumpsuit or Dress features a V-neckline complete with a cropped/fill length leg or 3/4 circle skirt.
Tailored to focus and flatter the waist with defined waist shaping the jumpsuit and dress is finished with a self tie belt to enhance and flatter the figure.
With a modern wide leg silhouette offering 3 lengths – along with a skirt option – plus 2 sleeve styles – the Monique is designed to maximize the impact and the timeless appeal of this on-trend look.
The Monique Jumpsuit and Dress offers a choice of 2 lengths:
- Trouser Lengths – Shorts, 3/4, 7/8 and Full Length
- Skirt Lengths – 55 cms (21½”), 60 cms (23½”), 75 cms (29 ¾”) and 85 cms (33¾”)
All of the above styles are completed with:
- Bishop Sleeves with Buttoned Contoured Cuff.
- Double Layer Flutter Sleeves.
- Optional Self Fabric Belt.
- CB Invisible Zipper.
- Centre Back Invisible Zipper.
- Facings and Semi-Advanced Sleeve Shapes.
- Opportunity to fine tune the fit. A good understanding of fit is essential to ensure your Monique looks fabulous.
Please use the following only as a suggestion. Depending on your skill level you should choose the appropriate weight fabric.
Light to Medium weight Dress Fabrics with NO-STRETCH that drapes well:
- Crepe and Crepe types
- Silk and Silk types
- Sandwashed Rayon (Cupra Rayon)
- Cotton and Cotton types
- Faille and Faille tyes
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Monique Jumpsuit and Dress PDF Pattern.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 34 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern – Base Pieces with Pants. 69 pages for A4 and US standards. (They are Cup Size specific so not all pages are required.)
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern – Skirt and Bishop Sleeve Add On. 35 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern – Base Pieces with Pants. 68 pages for A4 and US standards. (They are Cup Size specific so not all pages are required.)
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern – Skirt and Bishop Sleeve Add On. 34 pages for A4 and US standards
- PDF A0 Copy Shop. 6 pages in total.
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 1 continuous page for Base Pieces with Pants and another continuous page for Skirt and Bishop Sleeve Add On.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Monique.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see you in your Monique Jumpsuit and Dress.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#moniquejumpsuit … #moniquedress … #designerstitch….. @designerstitch
Featuring our Camelia from Calcedonia Sewing over on her YouTube channel – fabulous sewing tips and tricks – CLICK HERE