The Charlie Dress can be made in a medium weight woven fabric.
The construction of the Charlie is recommended for intermediate levels due to:
- All-in-One turn through Facings
- Centre Back Invisible Zipper
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the
pattern offers the opportunity to fine-tune the fit of your garment with
the option of cups sizes – B, C, D, DD
Fabric Choices – Medium Weight Cotton, Cotton Types, Linens,
Linen Types, Wool and Wool Types Silk, Silk Types.
- Fitted princess panels to enable the garment to be fitted to your body.
- Option of multiple cup sizes.
- All – in – One Armhole/Neckline Facing.
- Option for Full Body Lining.
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
Your PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. ( 28 pages ) for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print at Home Pattern / 20 pages for the Base Patterns for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print at Home Pattern / 13 pages for the Cup Patterns (per size) for A4 and US standards.
- AO Print Shop x1 for the Base Patterns.
- AO Print Shop x 1 for the Cup Patterns (per size).
There are 11 PDF files to download for this pattern.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Charlie Dress.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see what you have made with the Charlie pattern. Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#charliedress #thecharliedress #designerstitch and @designerstitch.