The Pippa Wrap Dress can be made in a light to medium weight woven fabric.
The construction of the Pippa is recommended for intermediate levels due to:
- Double Fold Self Bias neckline
- Working with light and slippery fabrics
- Set – in – Sleeve
- A good knowledge of fitting yourself and fine-tuning of your toile.
Fabric Choices – Light to Medium Weight Cotton, Cotton Types, Linens,
Linen Types, Silk, Silk Types, Georgette and Georgette types.
- Cross over Front Wrap with Self Bind Neckline.
- Bodice sits just above the natural waistline (2.5cms (1″))
- Set – in- Flutter Sleeve – 2 choices of length.
- Wrap front Skirt – 2 choices of length – Knee and/or Tea Length.
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
Your PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. ( 20 pages ) for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print at Home Pattern / 56 pages for A4 and US standards.
- AO Print Shop x 3
There are 3 PDF files to download for this pattern.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Pippa Dress.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see what you have made with the Pippa Wrap Dress pattern. Don’t forget to tag your posts with
REVIEWS OF THE PIPPA.
Check out Kimberly at http://sweetredpoppy.com/designer-stitch-pippa-wrap-dress and read her blog post on her Pippa dress. Kimberly looks absolutely sensational.
Read Kate at Needles to Say where she writes about her Pippa at https://katewillknit.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/pippa.html. Kate looks absolutely beautiful in her version of Pippa.