The Pippa Wrap Dress can be made in a light to medium weight woven fabric.
- Cross over Front Wrap with Self Bind Neckline.
- Bodice sits just above the natural waistline (2.5cms (1″))
- Set – in- Flutter Sleeve – 2 choices of length.
- Wrap front Skirt – 2 choices of length – Knee and/or Tea Length.
The construction of the Pippa is recommended for intermediate levels due to:
- Double Fold Self Bias neckline
- Working with light and slippery fabrics
- Set – in – Sleeve
- Cup Sizes Included – B, C, D, DD (E)
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to
fine – tune the fit of your garment – Cup Sizes included.
Fabric Choices – Light to Medium Weight Cotton, Cotton Types, Linens,
Linen Types, Silk, Silk Types, Georgette and Georgette types.
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
Your PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 27 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern – 76 pages for A4 and US standards. (Cup Sizes dependent – not all tiles should be printed)
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern – 69 pages for A4 and US standards. (Cup Sizes dependent – not all tiles should be printed)
- AO Print Shop x 4
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 1 continuous page.
There are 5 PDF files to download for this pattern.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Pippa Dress.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
Check out our library of ever growing TUTORIALS and make sure you SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter to always get notified on new additions to the learning base.
I would love to see what you have made with the Pippa Wrap Dress pattern. Don’t forget to tag your posts with
REVIEWS OF THE PIPPA.
Check out Kimberly at http://sweetredpoppy.com/designer-stitch-pippa-wrap-dress and read her blog post on her Pippa dress. Kimberly looks absolutely sensational.
Read Kate at Needles to Say where she writes about her Pippa at https://katewillknit.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/pippa.html. Kate looks absolutely beautiful in her version of Pippa.
Vicky (verified owner) –
I made the this pattern as a top. Beautiful and flattering style❤ Easy to follow instructions. These patterns have made me a better sewer!
Ashley Duncan (verified owner) –
I absolutely loved sewing this dress. The instructions give such nice and professional finishes and the pattern drafting is top notch. I made the Pippa in a rayon crepe. I used a button and an elastic loop to secure the bottom layer. The flutter sleeves and pleats in the bodice are just so elegant and the darts in the back bodice add feminine shaping.
I will make again! I can’t wait to try a different fabric like rayon challis.