The KeeLin is a shape that offers an easy wearing silhouette in both a Top or Dress.
Wear it loose and skimming the body, add the semi-fit waist darts, or add the self tie belt to fully finish the stunning KeeLin look.
The KeeLin offers a choice of styling options:
- Standard Neck
- Front Scoop Neck
- Dress/Top with Single Layer Ruffle
- Dress with Double Layer Ruffle.
All of the above styles are completed with choice of:
- Tailored Sleeve with Strip Placket and Cuff.
- Elastic Gathered Sleeves at Wrist.
- Short Sleeve with Single Ruffle.
- Cup Sizes Included – B, C, D, DD (E)
- Ability to work with soft and drapey fabrics.
- Application of neck bind, shirt sleeve with tailored placket and gathered ruffles.
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to
fine – tune the fit of your garment – Cup Sizes included.
Suitable Fabrics: Gorgeous, Soft and Drapey.
- Silk and Silk weight
- Rayon and Rayon types
- Crepe and Crepe types
- Wool and Wool types
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the KeeLin Dress PDF Pattern.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 25 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 87 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern. 84 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF A0 Copy Shop. 5 pages (refer to printing page as not all pages are required)
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Keelin.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see what you have made with the KeeLin Top and Dress.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#keelin…#keelintop…. #keelinruffletop… #keelindress…. #keelinruffledress …. #designerstitch….. @designerstitch
GET THE LOOK.
While testing the KeeLin this pic popped up in my feed on Facebook.
It is a georgette dress with a slip underneath – along with a wrap belt – from ModCloth. The link is here.
This look can easily be achieved by layering the KeeLin over the Raven Cami Dress.
I also have a Obi inspired belt pattern from the Ilse Vest that I will throw into the mix.
So if you purchase both the KeeLin and the Raven as a 2 pattern purchase shoot me an email and I will refund/discount back to you $4.00.
I have discounted the Raven down to $8.95 to reflect the KeeLin release – so total purchase of the 2 patterns is $17.90.
Along with my discounting the patterns I will also forward you via email the fabulous Obi inspired belt pattern.
This is such a FABULOUS look and again so ON-TREND xx