The Santi Skirt is an 8 gore paneled skirt sitting at your natural waistline and features 2 front patch pockets, CB zipper with a belt looped contoured self made belt.
The skirt can be constructed in a myriad of fabrics from mid weight linens and denims through to woolens and pleathers.
- Centre Back Zipper
- Shaped self made belt with belt loops
- Patch pockets on the front side panel
- All seams have the option of double top stitching
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to fine-tune the fit of your garment
Medium weight non stretch fabrics with some body.
– Denim and denim types.
– Twill and twill types.
– Wool and wool types.
– Corduroy and corduroy types.
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Santi Skirt – and the PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 21 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print at Home Pattern. 24 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF AO Print Shop x 2 Sheets.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Santi Skirt.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see what you have made with the Santi Skirt Pattern. Don’t forget to tag your posts with #santi….#santiskirt….#santidenimskirt….#designerstitch….. @designerstitch