This everyday essential combines versatility and ease-of-wear. Featuring a bias cut (bias cut means to ‘be cut on the bias grain’ rather than following the straight line of the weave, the bias cut places the pattern at a 45° angle on the woven fabric) this piece flows effortlessly down the figure.
Cutting on the bias creates clothing that curves, hugs and drapes more elegantly than a straight-cut piece of cloth. In our Taryn Bias Cut Skirt the net result is that your rear end looks a little shapelier, your waist a little trimmer and your legs a little longer.
The look of the Taryn is totally timeless – bias-cut skirts work with everything from military boots to ladylike heels.
The Taryn Bias Cut skirt will have you’ll reaching for it first in your closet once you see how flattering, feminine and just plain wear-it-with-everything it is.
Plus it offers a choice of length options:
- 50cms (19 3/4″), 55 cms (21 3/4″), 60 cms (23 3/4″) and 75 cms (29 3/4″)
- Back Seam Invisible Zipper
- Bound waistline or Lingerie Elastic Application
- Opportunity to fine tune the fit. A good understanding of fit is essential to ensure your skirt look fabulous.
Light to medium handle dress weight fabrics.
- Silk and Silk weight
- Rayon and Rayon types
- Crepe and Crepe types
- Wool and Wool types
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Taryn Bias Cut Skirt PDF Pattern.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 24 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 47 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern. 47 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF A0 Copy Shop. 3 pages.
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 1 continuous page.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Taryn.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see you in your Taryn Bias Cut Skirt Skirt.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#taryn .… #tarynskirt …. #tarynbiasskirt …. #designerstitch …. @designerstitch ….