- Cup Sizes Included – B, C, D, DD (E)
- Ability to work with soft and slippery fabrics
- Bias Bind Application
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to
fine – tune the fit of your garment – Cup Sizes included
Silk and Silk types, Cotton Voile and Voile types, Satin and Satin types, Rayon and Rayon types.
Both the Boyleg Lace Briefs and G-String require stretch Galloon Lace approx 25cms ( 10″) wide.
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 29 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 73 pages for A4 and US standards. (Style Option and Cup size dependent so not all tiles will have to be printed off.)
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern . 70 pages for A4 and US standards. (Style Option and Cup size dependent so not all tiles will have to be printed off.)
- PDF A0 Copy Shop. 2 pages in total. Cup size dependent and each has seperate pattern file.
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 2 continuous pages.