- Petal Wrap Sleeve with Pleated Head
- Pleated Short Sleeve with Mock Cufflet
- Full Length Sleeve with Placket and Cuff
- Top and/or Dress Length
- Self tie Fabric Belt
- Cup Sizes Included – B, C, D, DD (E)
- Working with soft and drapey fabrics
- Pleats and Tucks
- Working with Narrow Hems
- Neck Bind
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to
fine – tune the fit of your garment – Cup Sizes included
Light to Light-Medium weight Dress Fabrics with NO-STRETCH that drapes well:
- Rayon and Rayon types.
- Silk and Silk types
- Sandwashed Rayon (Cupra Rayon)
- Cotton and Cotton types
- Faille and Faille types
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Peta Top and Dress PDF Pattern.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 26 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 82 pages for A4 and US standards. (Note: not all pages will have to be printed as the pattern is cup size dependent)
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern. 82 pages for A4 and US standards. (Note: not all pages will have to be printed as the pattern is cup size dependent)
- PDF A0 Copy Shop. 3 pages in total. (Note: The pattern is cup size dependent)
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 1 continuous page. (Note: The pattern is cup size dependent)
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Peta Top and Dress.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see you and your Peta Top and Dress.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#petatop… #petadress … #designerstitch … @designerstitch