Say hello to the ultra-feminine Romy Cami, Slip or Gown offering adorning lace detailing along with irresistible sensual satin.
Containing your inner goddess will prove a hard challenge as you slip on your Romy and feel the sensation of soft satin and lace against your skin hugging your curves.
Fine lace detailing and a plunging neckline frames your bust. The flirty, open-back design features figure-skimming stretch satin traced in delicate lace for an altogether sexy style. And adjustable fine straps expose your shoulders.
The new Romy was designed with a simple goal in mind – to combine couture-inspired design elements with the perfect fit and exceptional comfort.
Truly capturing the essence of what women want and how it makes them feel the Romy is a garment you will never want to take off.
The Romy Cami, Slip Gown and Cheeky Boyleg Briefs pattern offers a choice of styling options:
- Cami, Slip or Gown Length.
- Cup Size Choices – A, B, C, D and DD (E)
- Cheeky Boyleg Brief
All of the above styles are completed with:
- Open Back Design
- Cross Back Straps
The Romy is recommended for Very Advanced and Experienced Beginners and Above sewing level due to:
- Elastic Application
- Working with Satin/Silky fabrics and Galloon Laces.
1. Woven fabrics – approx weight of 120 -130gsm with slight bit of stretch (approx 2% spandex)
- Satin and satin types
- Silk and silk types
- Soft Cotton and cotton types
2. Galloon Edge Stretch Lace – 25 cms (11″) wide. At least 50 % stretch ratio along the length. Be careful when buying your lace.
Many laces do NOT have the required stretch needed.
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing, so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Romy Cami, Slip, Gown and Briefs PDF Pattern.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 27 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 46 pages for A4 and US standards. (Not all pages are printed as the fronts are cup size dependent
- PDF A CUP supplement Trim Print at Home Pattern. 4 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern. 44 pages for A4 and US standards. (Not all pages are printed as the fronts are cup size dependent
- PDF A CUP supplement Trimless Print at Home Pattern. 4 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF A0 A Cup Copy Shop. 2 pages in total. (Cup size dependent).
- PDF A0 B Cup Copy Shop. 2 pages in total. (Cup size dependent).
- PDF A0 C Cup Copy Shop. 2 pages in total. (Cup size dependent).
- PDF A0 D Cup Copy Shop. 2 pages in total. (Cup size dependent).
- PDF A0 DD Cup Copy Shop. 2 pages in total. (Cup size dependent).
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 1 continuous page.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Romy Cami, Slip Gown and Briefs.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
Check out our library of ever growing TUTORIALS and make sure you SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter to always get notified on new additions to the learning base.
I would love to see you and your Romy.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#romycami … #romyslip … #romybriefs … #designerstitch … @designerstitch
There are no reviews yet.