The Chelsea Cardigan is truly a trans-seasonal garment.
Offering 3 distinct lengths the Chelsea can be worn as a short funky high hip cardy – or its modern and classy thigh length version – or the very on-trend calf length that can be worn with jeans, dresses or even with your sparkly party clothes.
- Easy Collar application
- Twin needle top-stitching
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to fine-tune the fit of your garment
Light to medium weight jersey knit fabrics with HIGH STRETCH are BEST for the Chelsea Cardigan with at least 50% 4 way stretch.
- Sweater Knits
- 2 x 2 Rib Knits or equivalent
- Stretch Lace
- Stretch Mesh
- Wool and Wool types
Knits with Spandex mix in composition of
- Bamboo and Bamboo types
- Cotton and cotton types
- Wool and wool types
- Poly mixes
- Rayon mixes
- Wool and Wool Types
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Chelsea Cardigan.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 19 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern – 42 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern – 41 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print Shop x 2 Sheets.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Chelsea Cardigan.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see what you have made with the Chelsea Cardigan.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with