The Eden Jumpsuit/Play Suit Combo is BANG on trend at the moment and the style features in most RTW catalogues at the moment .
The Eden can be worn as a fun a easy wearing day garment – fabulous for beach or casual wear – and then so easily translates into a gorgeous evening garment with its cold shoulder sleeve look.
All types of light to medium weight fabrics can be used. The Eden looks great made in a soft and flowy rayon right through to a crisp and gorgeous linen.
- All in one turned facings
- CB invisible zipper
- Cup Size choices – B, C, D, DD(E)
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to fine-tune the fit of your garment
Light to medium weight fabrics.
– Linen and Linen types
– Chambray and Chambray types
– Rayon, Rayon mixes and Rayon types
– Silk and Silk Types
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Eden Jumpsuit Combo – and the PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 25 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print at Home Pattern. 62 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Cold Shoulder Sleeve Print at Home Pattern. 6 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print Shop x 4 Sheets.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Eden Jumpsuit Combo.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
INSPIRATION AND INFLUENCES
Why not let me share with you my Eden Jumpsuit “Influences and Inspiration” post here in this post – https://designerstitch.com/eden-jumpsuit-inspiration-and-influences/
I would love to see what you have made with the Eden Jumpsuit Combo Pattern.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
THE EDEN IN ACTION.
Camelia De Bruin- http://calcedoniasewing.blogspot.com.au/