The Maeve Dress and Tunic is your gorgeous new wardrobe addition.
Offering a BOHO vibe, it is a relaxed fit with a simplicity to its styling.
The Maeve has a fabulous, curved collar stand with a front yoke and curved button band.
Slight gathering on the lower body front facilitates its relaxed fit.
Sleeves are offered in 2 lengths with option of a gathered ruffle. The same fabulous, gathered ruffle tier is also on the lower body.
The Maeve is the epitome of versatile and trans-seasonal relaxed dressing.
The Maeve Dress and Tunic offer a style choice of:
- 3/4 Sleeve or Short Sleeve. Both with Lower Ruffle.
- Shaped Collar Stand
- Front yoke.
- Button Band.
- Lower Hem Ruffle.
The Maeve Dress and Tunic is recommended for Very Advanced and Experienced Beginners and Above sewing level due to:
- Collar Application
- Button Band and Front Yoke Application
Light to Light-Medium weight Dress Fabrics with NO-STRETCH that drapes well:
- Rayon and Rayon types.
- Silk and Silk types
- Sandwashed Rayon (Cupra Rayon)
- Cotton and Cotton types
- Faille and Faille types
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing, so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Maeve Dress and Tunic PDF Pattern.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 26 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 76 pages for A4 and US standards. (Note: not all pages will have to be printed as the pattern is cup size dependent)
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern. 74 pages for A4 and US standards. (Note: not all pages will have to be printed as the pattern is cup size dependent)
- PDF A0 Copy Shop. 2 pages in total. (The pattern is cup size dependent)
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 1 continuous page. (The pattern is cup size dependent)
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Maeve Dress and Tunic.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
Check out our library of ever growing TUTORIALS and make sure you SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter to always get notified on new additions to the learning base.
I would love to see you and your Maeve Dress and Tunic.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#maevedress… #maevetunic … @designerstitch
There are no reviews yet.