- Long Sleeve Length – Rib Cuff or Shirred Wrist
- Short Sleeve – Shirred Hemline
- Tiered Ruffle Dress
- High Low Hemline
- Elastic Waistline
- CF Invisible Zipper
- Shirred Sleeve
- Gathering and Ruffles
- Working with very Soft Fabrics
Please use the following only as a suggestion. Depending on your skill level you should choose the appropriate weight fabric.
- Rayon or Rayon types
- Faille or Faille types
- Double Georgette or similar types. (Very hard to work with so keep in mind)
- Challis or Challis types
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Whitney Dress and Blouse PDF Pattern.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 30 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 90 pages for A4 and US standards. (Note: not all pages will have to be printed as the pattern is cup size dependent)
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern. 89 pages for A4 and US standards. (Note: not all pages will have to be printed as the pattern is cup size dependent)
- PDF A0 Copy Shop. 4 page in total. Each Cup Size has its own downloadable file.
- PDF A0 Projector Compatible. 2 continuous pages. One is the main pattern pieces and the other are the fronts x cup sizes.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Whitney Dress.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see you and your Whitney Dress.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#whitneydress … #whitneyblouse … @designerstitch