The Clara is a stunning dress and looks fabulous on most body shapes.
Fashion is so timeless that even though the Clara originated from styles nearly a century ago it is still current, still so gorgeous and trending now across the international fashion catwalks.
The Clara looks amazing in a myriad of differing fabrics along with it choices of styling options. The front princess panels are such a flattering shape along with the neck silhouette and sleeve options.
Make the thigh length for a bit of SASS and FLIRT, the knee length for some SOPHISTICATED POLISH or the ankle length for some STUNNING IMPACT – along with the FUN and FLIP cap sleeve, the SOFT and DELICATE flutter sleeve or the SEXY sleeveless option.
The Clara Dress offers a number of styling options and combinations.
1. Ankle length with high/low hem flounce.
2. Just below knee length.
3. Thigh Length.
All of the above styles are completed with choice of sleeve.
1. Cap Sleeve.
2. Flutter Sleeve.
3. Sleeveless Armhole.
The construction of the Clara Dress is recommended for Intermediate Sew’ists and Above sewing level due to:
- Cup Sizes Included – B, C, D, DD (E)
- Centre Back Invisible Zipper.
- All-in-One Facing.
- Lower Hem Flounce.
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to fine-tune the fit of your garment – Cup Sizes included.
(Fabric featured in above fashion illustrations is the gorgeous Wild Bloom fabric range by Bari J. from Art Gallery Fabrics – see here for all of its glorious-ness)
The pattern was designed for non-stretch fabric.
Light to medium weight woven fabrics.
- Cotton and Cotton types.
- Tencel and Tencel Types
- Satin Back Crepe or Crepe types
- Silk and Silk Types
- Faille and Faille types
- Chirimen and Chirimen types.
- Lace and Lace types.
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Clara Dress.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 25 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern – 83 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern – 83 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Belt Supplement Trim Print at Home Pattern – 7 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF A0 Copy Shop x 5 Sheets. (you will not need all 5 printed – refer to printing page in sewing instructions to ascertain what sheet you will need printed for your appropriate cup size)
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Clara.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
Check out our library of ever growing TUTORIALS and make sure you SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter to always get notified on new additions to the learning base.
I would love to see what you have made with the Clara Dress.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
There are no reviews yet.