The Madison – can I say – is just WOW, WOW, WOW.
The trend of colour blocking is just so HUGE at the moment and I am seeing it pop up everywhere. Hence the stunning Madison xx.
The shaping of the Madison dress allows for maximum fine tuning of fit so you can achieve perfection in styling, look and body fit.
The Madison offers a choice of styling options:
- Elbow Length Sleeve.
- 3/4 Length Sleeve.
- Long Sleeve.
- Fitted Skirt.
- 1/2 Circle Skirt.
All of the above styles are completed with choice of:
- 50 cms (19 3/4″) Length.
- 55 cms (21 3/4″) Length.
- 60cms (23 3/4″) Length.
- Exposed Zipper.
- Cup Sizes Included – B, C, D, DD (E)
- Ability to work with firm jersey weight fabrics.
- Application of neck bind, optional centre back exposed zipper and set in sleeves.
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the pattern offers the opportunity to
fine – tune the fit of your garment – Cup Sizes included.
Knit fabrics – approx weight of 240 – 250 gsm – are BEST with at least 25 % stretch across and 20% stretch going down the fabric.
- Double Knit
- Ponte De Roma
Fibre content approx to = Polyester 70%, Rayon 25%, Spandex 5% (approx).
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Madison Dress PDF Pattern.
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. 31 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trim Print at Home Pattern. 59 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Trimless Print at Home Pattern. 53 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF A0 Copy Shop. 4 pages (refer to printing page as not all pages are required)
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Madison.
FAQ AND POLICIES.
You are purchasing a digital PDF downloadable product. Due to the nature of this product refunds are not offered.
Please ensure you read the FAQ page before purchase if you are not sure.
I would love to see what you have made with the Madison Colour Blocked Dress.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with
#madison #madisondress #madisoncolourblockeddress #madisoncolourblock #designerstitch @designerstitch
COLOUR BLOCKING ON PINTEREST.
Need some help with your colour blocking ideas? Check out our Madison Dress Colour Blocking Pinterest board here.